RYANAIR ASSUME PILOTI E PERSONALE DI BORDO
RYANAIR, uno dei leader europei dei voli low cost, assume personale di bordo e piloti per l’apertura delle nuove tratte. Il personale di bordo non è richiesto con esperienza MA deve avere determinate competenze. Gli annunci sono in inglese, perché un’ottima conoscenza della lingua è determinante per questa compagnia.
La Ryanair è una compagnia aerea irlandese con base a Dublino; la sua più importante base operativa è l’aeroporto di London Stansted. È una compagnia aerea low cost a livello europeo, operando su 756 tratte e collegando 26 stati europei. Negli anni si è evoluta in una compagnia aerea di profitto, mantenendo notevoli margini di guadagno. Ryanair si è caratterizzata per una rapida e continua espansione, resa possibile dalla deregolamentazione dell’industria aerea europea del 1997.
Di seguito i dettagli delle professionalità richieste:
Are you bored of nine-to-five? Want something different? Want a career that will get you places? How about a job that gives you wings?
Our Cabin Crew service providers are currently recruiting for exciting Cabin Crew positions to operate on Ryanair aircraft.
Ryanair was Europe’s original low fares airline and is still Europe’s largest low fares carrier. In the current year Ryanair will carry 58m passengers on 800+ low fare routes across 26 European countries. We have 31 European bases and by the end of March 2009 Ryanair will operate a fleet of 195 new Boeing 737-800NG aircraft with firm orders for a further 84 new aircraft (all net of planned disposals), which will be delivered over the next 4 years. Therefore we are looking for enthusiastic, friendly and outgoing people to join our winning team. This is an ideal opportunity for someone who wants to begin a career in aviation or maybe you just want to try a job that’s different every day!
For infomation regarding open days throughout the UK and Europe please consult the following websites:
|St. James Management||www.stjames.gb.com/ryanair|
You need to be:
- Experienced in dealing with the public & comfortable in a selling role
- Physically fit with a good attendance record in your current position
- Hard working, flexible & willing to operate on a shift roster
- Over 18 years of age
- Over 5’2 (1.57m) in height with weight in proportion
- Of normal vision (contact lenses acceptable)
- Able to swim well
- You must be in possession of a valid European Union passport and have the right to work in both the UK and Ireland
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- Prepared to live within one hour’s travelling time of any Ryanair base
- Ready to meet the challenge of dealing with people and demanding situations
- Friendly and outgoing with a lively personality
What’s on offer?
- A fixed term contract for 3 years with a Cabin Crew agency who are contracted to supply cabin crew to Ryanair
- Excellent earnings based on your efforts – new contract crew can expect to earn £1,000/€1,200 per month after tax in year 1.
- Great promotional opportunities with the potential to join Ryanair and earn in excess of £25,000/€30,000 gross per annum after just one year.
- New friends, fun, amazing opportunities and real job satisfaction
- Generous travel benefits from day one, giving you the opportunity to fly abroad on your days off. Rome for lunch! Or Skiing in Austria!
What happens at the recruitment days?
When you arrive at we will ask you to fill out an application form, There will then be a presentation telling you all about life as cabin crew and what you can expect from the job. We will have some of our Cabin Crew members present to answer any questions you may have and tell you what it is like flying on Ryanair aircraft. After the presentations we will conduct group interviews. If you are successful at this stage we will ask you to stay for an individual interview. You can expect to hear the outcome of your individual interview within a few days.
When will the training start?
Our cabin crew agencies are continually holding training courses throughout Europe.
What does the training involve?
The Boeing 737-800 Cabin Crew Initial Training Course is an intensive five week training course covering all aspects of the job from passenger safety to customer services. With successful completion of this course you will receive your wings and be qualified to work on board Ryanair aircraft.
As the training is conducted by a third party provider there is a fee – the cost can be deducted from your salary during your first 12 months. Full details will be provided at the recruitment days.
Due to Ryanair’s phenomenal growth to date and with the arrival of 111 new aircraft over the next four years, all candidates who successfully complete all aspects the training course and are suitable for employment will be guaranteed a position at the end of the training course.
Where will I be working?
We are principally recruiting for bases in the following countries
- UK ( London – Stansted Liverpool, Glasgow – Prestwick, East Midlands, Luton, Bristol, Bournemouth and Belfast)
- Ireland ( Dublin, Cork and Shannon)
- Spain (Madrid, Barcelona – Girona, Valencia and Alicante)
- Germany (Frankfurt – Hahn, Bremen and Dusseldorf Weeze)
- Belgium ( Brussels – Charleroi)
- Italy ( Milan – Bergamo, Pisa – Florence and Rome – Ciampino)
- France (Marseille)
- Sweden (Stockholm)
How much will I make?
After successfully completing the training course crew receive a payment for every flight taken as well as commission for onboard sales. You can typically expect to earn approximately £1,000/€1,400 per month after tax in your first year
As well as your salary you will also receive a New Joiners Allowance which is £1,000/€1,200 over your first 6 months.
After 12 Months: an EXTRA £250/€325.00 annual allowance for uniforms, ID’s and Medicals
After 6 months you may be eligible for a position directly employed with Ryanair and after 12 months you may be eligible for promotion to a Customer Service Supervisor.
A Customer Service Supervisor promotion would involve:
- Increased responsibility as you manage a team of three other Cabin Crew on each flight
- Increased pay – Ryanair Supervisors based in the UK & Ireland earn approximately earn £25,000/€30,000 gross per annum
- Share options
- Increased Staff Travel benefits (including discounted travel on other airlines)
Share and Enjoy
| Categorie: Azienda assume